Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myCOVIDteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myCOVIDteam Member asked a question 💭
Georgiana, AL

Stomach pain, Very tender to the touch, And when I cough, it hurts all across my stomach

February 16, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myCOVIDteam Member

I have had constant back ache almost all the time since I had covid. I also have bad anxiety attacks and the back and showers go into spam. Very painful and physio helps with pain but doesn't take it away and beçomès pricey too. Maybe u should try some physio. Wèll take care and reat as much as u can.

July 25, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

Yes, I've had abdominal pain and nausea for four months. My muscles around my lower back also feel sore. Has your problem cleared up yet?

June 13, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

My backache is definitely worse since I've had covid.

June 5, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

Same problem here I had and still think I have pancreatitis caused by COVID according to my Dr and a month in hospital

February 17, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A myCOVIDteam Member asked a question 💭
Niceville, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In