Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of myCOVIDteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A myCOVIDteam Member asked a question 💭
Grand Junction, CO

I have had all 3 vaccines and still got super sick. Pneumonia, cough, terrible congestion, covid brain, but the burning in my stomach and chest seem to be the worst.

May 25, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A myCOVIDteam Member

No, but I am having gastrointestinal issues, but nothing burning or anything. Just loud growling noises occasionally or nausea.

September 30, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

Hi

February 24, 2023
A myCOVIDteam Member

I had COVID once and I took the antivirus medication and I doing fine.

October 12, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

But I will still advice you to go and see the doctor

October 1, 2022
A myCOVIDteam Member

That's good

October 1, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A myCOVIDteam Member asked a question 💭
Staten Island, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In